Tuesday 14 August 2018

INTRODUCTION TO F&I workshop



26,27,28 September 2018

INTRODUCTION to F&I Workshop


What is F & I?

F&I is a common term in the automotive industry and is short for Finance and Insurance. 

Most dealerships throughout the country have F&I offices to handle the calculation and paperwork involved with the sale of a vehicle. In addition, the F&I office provides consumers an opportunity to purchase ancillary products, such as e.g. vehicle service contracts or a maintenance program sold in conjunction with the sale of a vehicle.

The primary function of the F & I is to maximize the overall profitability of the sales through promotion of value added products and services.

A professional F & I must make sure that the entire dealership understands where F&I function fits in the bigger picture for total profitability, and develop a set of optimum circumstances in which F& I productivity can flourish.  

The INTELLIGO Solutions programme incorporates the FAIS Fit and proper requirements of the; 
FETC: Retail Insurance Qualification SAQA ID 66609 at Level 4 minimum of 140 credits and the Unit Standard 259882 in this programme will award you with 12 credits towards the FETC: Automotive Sales and Support Services Certificate 64289 Level 4. 

What is the minimum entry level learning requirement to enrol? Grade 12

On achievement the learner will be able to;

  • Advise customers on vehicle Finance options.
  • Complete an application for financing a vehicle
  • Settle an outstanding amount of money owed to a bank, on behalf of a customer
  • Adhere to relevant finance legislation.
  • Demonstrate an understanding of "add-on sales". 
  • Commence Career as an Assistant F&I.




Enrol now call us on 011 234 6251 or email sales@intelligosolutions.com


Workshop venue:  45 Homestead Road, The Avenues Office Park, Syringa Office Block,
Rivonia, Sandton