Friday 14 December 2018

2019 INTRODUCTION TO F&I WORKSHOP



2019 course dates


INTRODUCTION TO F&I workshop


What is F & I?

F&I is a common term in the automotive industry and is short for Finance and Insurance. Most dealerships throughout the country have F&I offices to handle the calculation and paperwork involved with the sale of a vehicle. In addition, the F&I office provides consumers an opportunity to purchase ancillary products, such as e.g. vehicle service contracts or a maintenance program sold in conjunction with the sale of a vehicle.

The primary function of the F & I is to maximize the overall profitability of the sales through promotion of value added products and services.

A professional F & I must make sure that the entire dealership understands where F&I function fits in the bigger picture for total profitability, and develop a set of optimum circumstances in which F& I productivity can flourish.  
The INTELLIGO Solutions programme incorporates the FAIS Fit and proper requirements of the; 
FETC: Retail Insurance Qualification SAQA ID 66609 at Level 4 minimum of 140 credits and the Unit Standard 259882 in this programme will award you with 12 credits towards the FETC: Automotive Sales and Support Services Certificate 64289 Level 4.


What are the minimum entry level learning requirements to enrol? Grade 12

On achievement of this unit standard, the learner will be able to:
  • Advise customers on vehicle Finance options.
  • Complete an application for financing a vehicle.
  • Settle an outstanding amount of money owed to a bank, on behalf of a customer.
  • Adhere to relevant finance legislation.
  • Demonstrate an understanding of "add-on sales"
  • Commence Career as an Assistant F&I.




2019 Course Dates

22,23,24 January Introduction to F&I

19,20,21 February Introduction to F&I

19,20,21 March Introduction to F&I

21,22,23 May Introduction to F&I

18,19,20 June Introdution to F&I

22,23,24 July Introduction to F&I

20,21,22 August Introduction to F&I

17,18,19 September Introduction to F&I

22,23,24 October Introduction to F&I

12,13,14 November Introduction to F&I


Also available via eLearning - self study distance learning with tutor assistance and R650.00 + vat per hour.




Call us on 011 234 6251 or email sales@intelligosolutions.com.